We’ve always fancied our chances against The Beast or The Governess (doesn’t mean we’d actually beat them…). And now, ED! has come up 15 The Chase style questions to test you at home. Just add Bradley Walsh for the full experience (he probably costs a fair few quid to hire, though).
Remember – there are no Cash Builders, no pushbacks and you can’t be any steps closer to home… because you’re probably there already. This quiz is just for fun!
15 The Chase style questions in our quiz!
1) Who discovered penicillin?
2) How many grams are there in a tonne?
3) Where is Robin Hood believed to be buried?
4) How many grandchildren did the late Queen Elizabeth have?
5) Which character has made the third most appearances in Corrie, after Ken Barlow and Rita Sullivan?
6) Which streaming service has revived Neighbours, after it was axed in 2022?
7) Where would you find the external occipital protuberance on a human body?
Back of the head
View this post on Instagram
8) Who’s the biggest selling girl group in UK music history?
9) Which one of these footballers hasn’t scored over 50 goals for England?
10) How many sections is a dartboard divided into?
11) Where is the Lickey Hills park?
12) Who was the UK’s third female PM?
13) What job did an ‘arkwright’ do?
Carved wooden dolls
Wooden chest carpentry
Mended wooden barrels
14) Complete this famous singing trio: Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, and…?
15) Where is it officially the rainiest part of the UK?
1) Alexander Fleming
3) West Yorkshire
5) Gail Platt
7) Back of the head
8) Spice Girls
9) Gary Lineker
12) Liz Truss
13) Wooden chest carpentry
14) Maurice Gibb
How did you score? Make sure you comment over on ED’s Facebook page and let everyone know how you did!
– Watch The Chase on ITV.
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.